Saturday, 28 February 2009

Taking a Small Break


It’s been quiet this week on the search for wedding stuff, however it’s been both busy and a bit stressful at work so felt I could not really cope with any more on my plate this week. I’m finding this wedding stuff a bit stressful at times too, I expect I am no different from most other brides to be. Thankfully I have Scott to help relax and reassure me that everything will turn out alright in the end (I’d be lost without him he is my rock), just wish P&O would hurry up with their release of dates etc.

On a brighter note it won’t be long until our holiday and our Rural Retreats cottage getaway. The only wedding stuff I intend to do is looking for a pair of shoes and that will only be if I am passing any decent shoe shops. I have decided it’s best to have the shoes before I try on any wedding dresses (I aim to try and make an appointment in May for that) this may seem early to some but the dresses I have my eyes on are in a collection that changes in July and they don’t stock back dated catalogue dresses, so don’t want to miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment